Interns will assist with news coverage. This includes helping to report, research and write breaking news and long-form journalism, including features, analyses, personality profiles, Q&As, among others. They will also help the staff by monitoring newswires, competitors’ sites and social media to identify trends and formulate news stories.
- A passion for international travel
- Interest in foreign cultures and languages
- Cross-cultural awareness
- International mindset
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Flexible, open minded and forward thinking
- Willing and open to learning and to new ideas
- Internet savvy and passionate about digital media
Voy offers internships in 3 areas:
- Social Media
Voy is run by volunteers, so unfortunately we are unable to offer pay at this time. We will however help you obtain college credit and provide a stellar recommendation if so desired.
Internships are available in 3 month, 6 month and 1 year terms, eligible to be renewed based on your interest and our needs.
To be a contributor, simply write us via the Contact Us section of the website.
For an internship, please apply here.