Financial aid options

Home Forums General Study Abroad Forum Financial aid options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William Jose

What would you recommend to finance a study abroad trip? I know that was a significant hurdle when I considered it.

#425 Reply

Does your school’s study abroad office have a financial advisor? Either way, I would just be sure to talk to my program advisor about financial matters. They should be more than willing to help out. Otherwise, head to the financial aid office or even consider taking out a personal loan as many of my friends have.

Good luck!

#1547 Reply
    Educate The Planet

Have you ever heard about Educate the Planet foundation? This foundation provides scholarship to study abroad for international students who want to study in UK, USA and Russia

#1836 Reply
    Paul Downey

This is great information! Will definitely have a look over the website! Thanks @EducateThePlanet!

#2289 Reply
    Margaret Mitchell

When I was choosing schools to apply to, I searched for international scholarships on this website http://www.iefa.org/. But eventually I enrolled in the US school, Les Roches Chicago. It offers cool international internship programs and an opportunity to transfer to one of the other Les Roches campuses for a semester, so I still got to study abroad. You can check my graduate school in Chicago website.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Financial aid options
Your information: